Fast-track to Pro Photo-technique 11 April 2017
Learn professional secrets for the best results out of your Sony camera.
You have bought a superb camera. Now to earn to get superb results!
What you will learn:
- What is a digital camera?
- Differences between SLR and mirrorless
- The basic controls (they’re not you think they are)
- How to set up your camera so it works for you
- Attaining effortless camera technique
- Top 10 hacks for masterful photography
You’ll have lots of opportunities to ask specific questions about your own camera model and how to get the best out of it.
Bring your own camera – any model: compact to professional, any lens: long or short!
Own a different camera brand? No worries! You can still learn heaps of valuable techniques that apply whatever make or level of your camera.
Anything you don’t understand? Come along and get down-to-earth, practical answers!
7 – 9pm 11 April 2017
SONY, 100 Ponsonby Rd Auckland 1011 (corner of Richmond Road and Ponsonby Road)
Workshop fee: NZ $89 inc GST (Sony customers $49 with your coupon code)